Through the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, the federal government protects the rights of impaired students and their families (IDEA). The law effectively dictates how governments and organizations may offer early intervention, special education, and other relevant services to children with disabilities.
This Video Should Help:
The “special education laws timeline” is an overview of the history of special education law. It includes information about the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and its amendments, as well as other legislation.
- federal special education laws
- special education law degree
- what is the importance of legislation in special education
- special education laws for teachers
- special education law programs