The Institute for Global Ethics’ Ethical Literacy® Learning Community (ELLC) serves as the “practical action” arm for our work in schools. We help educators, schools, school districts, colleges, and associations serving students PK-College. We support students’, teachers’, and administrators’ efforts to create learning environments that focus on both academic and ethical development, providing the tools and processes needed to establish and sustain a “school culture of integrity” built on shared values and sound ethical decision making.
Currently, we serve schools, districts, and education organizations in the U.S., Canada and Australia through our Ethical Literacy® Learning Community. We’re inviting you to join this diverse and inspiring virtual professional learning community.
For $35* U.S. a year, you’ll receive the following electronic benefits:
- A variety of downloadable K-College curriculum that guide you and your students through a practical conceptual process for defining shared values and making ethical decisions
- Periodic electronic communications delivered straight to your inbox featuring: classroom activities, case studies, best practices, progress updates from members, event invitations, and more.
- Full-access to the Ethical Literacy archives from the previous academic year, allowing you to explore what educators from participating Ethical Literacy and Building School Culture schools are doing to balance attention to both academic rigor and the ethical development of their students.
- Complimentary attendance in Online Learning Sessions that are designed for both school leadership and classroom teachers to collaborate with their peers nationwide, actively learning ways to integrate ethics in the classroom and across their school cultures.
- Connection to a community of like-minded educators interested in preparing today’s young people to lead ethically in tomorrow’s world.
We’re here to help make ethics a seamless enhancement to what you’re already doing, not more to add to your already-crowded plate. Join below and discover how this critical dimension of education can unify and inspire, by deepening the fabric of your school’s culture.